Point Loma — As we begin our first official dynasty season, with a new commissioner in charge which is me, we should first give thanks to our former commissioner for his many years of service. Just kidding SUCK IT MIKEY T, back to bizness. It is time to move on and it is time to Make This League Great Again. Also would like to wish a special Happy Birthday to BRUCE GRADKOWSKI. After a great career at Toledo, Bruce went on to play QB for 6 NFL teams. He threw 21 touchdowns. Happy Birthday Bruce! Okay back to bizness.
The bizness at hand is the first of hopefully many “expansion drafts” to take place before the start of each new season, allowing teams to fill roster spots or swap out players for new players that are added to ESPN’s player pool. The rules shall be as follows:
1. Draft date to be announced but will be after rosters unlock, for obvious reasons.
2. Draft will consist of 3 Rounds.
3. Draft order will be a reverse of the regular season standings, this year’s first pick will go to Shane and proceed up the standings from there.
4. You can draft UP TO 3 full rounds, but only 3 picks will be given. You may also sit out the draft entirely if you want, if that’s the case let me know so you can be skipped during drafting.
5. You must have a compliant roster by 12 AM (east coast time you losers) on Opening Day, but a uhhh non-compliant roster is allowed prior to that. So you can draft whoever you want without worrying about minor league spots and major league spots.
6. Draft will take place in a separate GroupMe Backyard Expansion Draft chat, sucks to suck Connor.
Expect more discussion on this subject in the next couple of weeks, as well as an announcement on the rosters unlock date, as well as other things. For now this is all you get.